Click on a question below to reveal the answer.
1. If there is no alumni club in my area, can I still participate in TSM?
Go to www.alumni.umd.edu and click on clubs and chapters to be sure there is no club in your area. If there isn't contact Mario Peraza at 301.405.6860 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information.
2. Are my non-alumni family and friends allowed to participate in TSW?
Yes! However contact your local club leader to determine the nature of the service project as some projects have an age restriction for workers.
3. Will I be able to work with current UM students during TSW?
Working with students is TBD. Please contact Mario Peraza at 301.405.6860 or email@example.com for updates.
1. If a group can't be organized to do service during TSW can we still do service?
Yes! Our hope is that alumni across the country can come together for service at the some point during Terp Service Month; however, the service is what is most important! If another date works better for you and your group, please feel free to organize for a different day.
2. Are family members and friends of alumni allowed to participate?
Yes! Family and friends are permitted to participate in Terp Service Month. Be sure to check with your partner organization for age restrictions, as some projects may not be appropriate for young children.