University of Maryland Champions
The University of Maryland Champions are a proud and spirited group of ambassadors dedicated to elevating the reputation of the University of Maryland.
UMD Champions promote significant university activities, programs and initiatives; grow and foster connections between the university and its community; and share messages that advance the university’s mission and goals while educating the broader public about timely and important issues.
It doesn’t matter if you just have a few minutes or a few hours to spare, you can tell our story and advocate for the university’s future.
You Decide Your Level of Participation
As a UMD Champion, you can choose to:
- Tell your family, friends and colleagues about university happenings
- Retweet or post monthly messages on your social media networks
- Forward monthly messages via email
- Recruit other champions
- Attend or speak at UMD events
- Share your Maryland story
Questions? Contact Latricia Boone, director of alumni advocacy, at email@example.com or 301.405.4565.