University of Maryland License Plate Program
Show off your love for your alma mater with a University of Maryland license plate. With a $15 donation, we'll send you your MVA plate application.
Frequently Asked Questions
University of Maryland alumni, students and friends are all eligible to receive an application.
The Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration requires organizations to supply applications for organization-specific license plates. To receive your application:
- Visit the Maryland Alumni Store and make a $15 donation to the University of Maryland Alumni Association.
- Download the the Organization Certification of Membership and plate application that will arrive with your receipt via email after checkout. To download, click "View your order" in the receipt and "Download Now" in your browser.
- Submit you application along with a $25 check made out to "Motor Vehicle Administration."
- In Person: Take your application and check to the MVA full Service Office in Glen Burnie
- By Mail: Mail your application and check to:
Motor Vehicle Administration
Vehicle Registration Organizational Unit
6601 Ritchie Highway
Glen Burnie, MD 21062