The University of Maryland Alumni Association offers programs and events designed to enhance the student experience through collaborations with alumni, friends of the university, campus and community partners.
The Alumni Association is a nonprofit organization aimed at connecting Terps to each other and back to the university. Students can benefit from these connections by taking advantage of one or more of these alumni-supported initiatives:
- Join the Student Alumni Leadership Council
- Attend an event hosted by the Alumni Association
- Purchase a class ring
- Apply for an alumni-supported scholarship
- Become an intern for the Alumni Association
- Join the Alumni Advising Network